Why Do We Need Your Personal Information?
You may visit our website without providing us with any information. We do however require information from you in order to provide you with satisfactory customer service.
We require this data for the following uses:
- To maintain a commercial relationship with us
- Provide you with ongoing service
- Respond to your inquiries
- Fulfilling your orders
- Basic Email communications with you - confirmation of orders, notification of shipment, etc.
- To comply with legal requirements
With Whom Does NoChip Share Your Information?
Information may be shared with:
- Our shipping agents, carriers and brokers. Details regarding your name, company and shipping information are of course supplied to our shipping agents for the purpose of shipping your purchase to you. This is necessary to deliver goods to you.
- Agents acting on our behalf for the purposes of payment, account processing and debt collection. If you purchase a product from us, the information you give, — such as your credit card number, purchase information, and contact information, — is provided to our banking merchant.
- Government agencies, departments or ministries and their duly appointed agents which require information for purposes of taxation, customs and revenue or other needs as required by law.
- Any other purpose as required by law.
We will not share any information we collect from you with third parties, except to the extent necessary under circumstances required by law.
You will not be contacted directly by any third party as a result of your relationship with us unless you have given us permission to do so. Any business partners with whom we share your information will be subject to confidentiality restrictions preventing them from sharing your personal information with others.
Once you have placed an order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. You will also receive a second e-mail once your order has been shipped from our warehouse.